Friday 25 October 2013

Do the Updo!


The left side


The right side

The front
Don’t I just love this Updo  

I had Bantu Knots in about a week or two prior to doing this hairstyle. The curls achieved from the Bantu Knots had started to loosen up. The back turned out to be slightly straighter than the front. So here’s how I did it:

I separated my hair into 2 sections using my fingers. (A ¼ section at the front and a ¾ section at the back.) I gently pulled ¾ of back section toward the middle of my head. I used bobby pins to secure the hair. Then I held the front section taut to get the strands of hair to face one direction. Then I loosely pinned the ends of that section at the middle where I previously pinned the back section, so the front section forms a sort of U- shape. I did not use a comb for this hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment