Thursday 10 October 2013

My Length Check Tee

Here goes. . . I finally created  my own length check tee. YAY!!

There’s nothing better than keeping in touch with the length of your locks. A few months ago, I would pull out my measuring tape and note down just how long my hair was or how much more length I wanted. Using measuring tape is a great method however it was a little harder for me to be precise, so I went ahead and created my own tee. It’s real simple. Here’s how. .


What you’ll need

ξ        A plain light colored shirt.

ξ        Measuring aid - 30cm ruler or measuring tape.

ξ        A hard material - cardboard or a chopping board.

ξ        A pencil.

ξ        Permanent markers.

Let’s begin. .

How to make the tee  
 

 
Ҩ     Place the shirt on a hard surface.

Ҩ     Put the hard material through the shirt to stretch it out.
 



Ҩ     Put the ‘0’ mark of your measuring aid vertically where you want to begin.


Ҩ     Using a pencil, make markings along the shirt every half an inch.

 
Ҩ     Use different colored markers to draw horizontal lines. (Key: Blue lines represent 1 inch. Red lines represent ½ inch.)
 
 
Ҩ     Number each line for future reference.
 



That’s all. I can’t wait to use it for my next length check.
Speaking of which, how is your hair length check coming along ladies?


No comments:

Post a Comment