Friday 16 January 2015

First Attempt: How I Trim My Hair


Hey beautiful people,

So this morning, I woke up to my fav fav fav Pastor/Preacher/Minister. . Joel Osteen. I simply love listening to his sermons in the mornings as I get ready or when I’m having my breakfast.

Joel Osteen’s message or rather the last few messages I’ve been listening to have been focusing around how God can use any situation to lead you or place you exactly where He wants you to be. And the situation can be a hard situation or a tough situation to be in or it can be an absolute wonderful situation. However I want to share with you what I’ve learnt thus far… Regardless of what the circumstances are, it may be a bad medical report, poor grades in school, a relationship turned sour, we as children of the Most High God need to keep holding on the promises from God. God’s promises are nowhere close to the promises made my friends, parents, colleagues.. you name it. Our God is a Good and Faithful God who keeps His Promises.

Psalm 89:34 "No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back one word of what I said."

God has promised forgiveness: 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

All of our needs will be supplied: Philippians 4:19 "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Wisdom is one of God's promises: James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."
Enjoy the video! Be blessed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment